Run the Brighton Marathon for Children on the Edge
The 2018 Brighton Marathon takes place on Sunday 15th April and we're looking for a sterling team of runners to raise money for Children on the Edge.
The race is one of the UK's favourite marathons, renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, as well as a spectacular finish on the Brighton seafront.
We have 5 charity places up for grabs, you just need to pay a £40 registration fee and commit to raise £550 (with lots of help from us along the way).
It costs just under £1 a day to help educate a Syrian refugee child in a tent school in Lebanon, and £100 can run a school for 100 children for a day, so your fundraising can make a huge difference. Read more about our work.
If you have any questions please email Amy, our Fundraising Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01243 538530.
Take this opportunity to do something amazing, and raise funds for Children on the Edge at the Brighton Marathon in 2018. Help us restore life, hope, colour and fun to some of the world’s most vulnerable children. Sign up for your place today.
Why choose Children on the Edge?
- A dedicated fundraising team to support you every step of the way
- Individual Fundraising Pack
- Training notes to help you get the most of your preparation
- A personalised running t-shirt / vest to wear on the day
- A reason to run, to get up on those early mornings and to push through the wall. You’re running for vulnerable children and your commitment will enable us to support some of the world’s most vulnerable children